Capital Lighting - 141421AD-507
The architectural detailing of the fluted glass shades in the 2-Light Vanity in Aged Brass creates luxe looking style that is effortlessly elegant.
||Metal and Glass
||L:15.50"x W:8.75"x H:12.00" 5.50 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- APPLICATIONS: Rated for damp locations, perfect for bathrooms and powder rooms. The modern, segmented cone shaped clear glass intensifies the bold cylindrical features adorned in antique brass
- EASY TO INSTALL: Replacing an existing fixture is easy with the included instructions and can be finished in as little as 15 minutes with a few simple hand tools. Install with sockets opening either upward or downward.
- VERSATILE: Mounts bulbs up or down, dimmable and LED/CFL/Incandescent compatible, uses two 100-Watt (max) E26 medium base bulbs (Not Included)
- DIMENSIONS: 15''W x 9.5''H x 7''E; includes 1'' of wire.
- RELIABLE: Includes 1-Year Full Manufacturer''s Warranty
Professional delivery is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
141421AD-507 - Capital Lighting
Wiseway Supply is proud to present this aged brass finished vanity light, by Capital Lighting. The 141421AD-507 is made from premium materials, this Vanity Light offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Capital Lighting's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other transitional fixtures to accessorize your room.
Capital Lighting is a family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia. We pride ourselves on delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices through some of the best lighting showrooms across the United States and Canada. As you browse our site, you will discover why Capital Lighting has earned a reputation for creating well-designed fixtures.
Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, we transform our ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. As our designs take shape, we make sure that a high standard of quality goes into manufacturing each fixture. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, we strive to make our products the best in the industry.
We believe the Capital Lighting family of associates and showrooms works hard to deliver high-quality, stylish products backed by superior service. We are confident you will be pleased with your Capital Lighting experience.
Capital Lighting Warranty