Progress Lighting - P2501-15
A Five-Blade 52 Inch Indoor Fan Comes With A Tri-Mount System And A Three-Speed Pull Chain Switch. Sureconnect® Blade Attachment System Included. With A 45-Degree Canopy And Compatible With A Universal Light Kit, The Fan Is Finished In Chrome.
||30 Year Limited warranty
||Dry Location Listed
|Back Plate Or Canopy Depth:
|Back Plate Or Canopy Height:
|Back Plate Or Canopy Width:
||Great Room;Bedroom;Living Room;Bonus Room
||L:21.370"x W:12.380"x H:8.750" 17.190 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 52'' AirPro ceiling fan features five reversible blades
- Reversible Driftwood/Black blades
- AirPro ceiling fan with Chrome finish
- Pull chain is chrome with a maple fob
- Indoor ceiling fan ideal for use in great rooms, living rooms, bedrooms and bonus rooms
- AirPro ceiling fan adds form and function - by providing increased air circulation in rooms
- Features Traditional design styling
- Powerful and reversible 3-speed motor with triple-capacitor control
- As a general rule of thumb, lighting experts suggest this fan is ideal in a room size that ranges from 226- to 400-square feet
- Compatible with universal light kits
- UL-CUL Dry Location Listed
- Dual ceiling mounting on downrod, or close to ceiling
- A 3/4'' x 4-1/4'' downrod is included. Longer accessory downrods can be ordered separately
- Can be used to comply with California Title 20.
- High Speed Energy Information: Airflow- 4406 cfm, Energy consumption- 67 watts (excluding lights),Airflow efficiency- 66 cfm/watt
- 30 year limited warranty.
Professional delivery is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
P2501-15 - Progress Lighting
Wiseway Supply is proud to present this polished chrome finished ceiling fan, by Progress Lighting. The P2501-15 is made from premium materials, this Ceiling Fan offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Progress Lighting's decorative AirPro Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Progress Lighting is committed to manufacturing award-winning energy efficient products while educating individuals on new options available in solid-state lighting. With over a century of lighting technology, leadership and engineering, Progress Lighting offers the highest quality in residential and commercial lighting solutions bringing products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, easy installation and value to the designer marketplace.
Our lighting fixtures reflect artistic influence, on trend elements and details to contribute to affordable luxury for the home. The collections found throughout the our Design Series have become the statement, the art piece and the focal point - contributing to an overall luxurious experience in the home.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Progress Lighting has distribution centers located throughout the country that support one of the largest networks of lighting showrooms, electrical builders, home centers and home builders in the United States and Canada.
Progress Lighting Warranty